Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wassa happenin hotstuff?

Hey ya'll. So did NOBODY get my Family Guy reference in the previous post? Peter calls Valerie Bertanelli, Valerie Bert and Ernie. It makes me chuckle every time I think of it. Who can get the movie this title is from? Anyone?
This last week was a busy one. I took 6 kids to McBride Arboretum to walk around the lake, chase geese, and poke huge frogs. I helped 2.5 kids learn to ride bikes - Johnny is almost there! We discovered the joys of street (driveway) tennis on our hotpink new to us set. I hosted a 2 night "Nighttime Tinkle Party" which was a rip roaring success?? (Keep yours eyes open for the next one! ) I found the Cholera Cemetary, ate Chinese food, cleaned my bedroom and closet, had girl time with Caitlin, patched up countless boo-boo's on Luke from the bike learning, sewed patches on jeans, cleaned up numerous spills and one flooded bathroom, went garage sale-ing, chatted with old friends, took lots of pictures, learned my mom's dog might quite possibly be a lesbian (another post in itself!)..... It was a whirlwind week of fun and not so much fun adventures.
This week holds promises of being just as fun!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I knew Valerie Bert and Ernie was a reference to Valerie Bertineli but I have never watched Family Guy so I didn't know it was fromthe show. Ha and this title is from Sixteen Candles....No more yanky my wanky! LOL Love that movie! Love how positive and upbeat u sound in your post and most of all, I LOVE YOU!!! I look forward to seeing the pictures you took and I hope you have a fabulous week! I am sooo Blessed to know you!!! :)

Lura said...

I got both references. So, you had a pretty boring week huh? :) Can't wait to hear the latest on Maddy.

Carrie said...

I never watch Family Guy & I've never seen 16 Candles, so I didn't know either reference!

Your week sounds ver Amanda-like in a good way!

What is a Tinkle Party? Is that anything like a Party Pooper?

kellerie said...

all that, and no injuries in the Harris household??? That's amazing!!!!