Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Valerie Bert and Ernie

At the Fire Station
Only a cruel mommy would snap a shot after her baby hit her face on the trampoline! This is before the swelling really started. This picture breaks my heart, but she looks so darn sweet!


Gabe and I after a lengthy hike


Total Daddy's girl!

I think my thighs shrunk a millimeter this morning. They burn like they did! I am really trying to get in gear with serious exercising. My eating has been whacko, but I have had a rough visit this month. ahem. I hope you know what I mean! Not to use excuses, but that can really, really throw everything!
I am busy cleaning as always. Still finding beads and sequins all over the place! I am going to attempt another craft tonight if they are good. We didn't have a great morning with behavior, so I am hoping tonight is better.
I'll post later, gotta run!!

4 comments:

Char said...

Really cute pics! Caitlin looks so sad - poor baby. :(
Great job on the thigh shrinking. hehe. I get what you are saying about the visit - been there, done that and don't ever want to go back. ha.
Hope craft night goes better tonight!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh my time of the month sends everything in a tizzy...I get ya. It is getting worse as I get older. The pictures are always so good. You have to have a good camera. They are always so clear. Do you turn them black and white later or on your camera? What editing software do you use? I really like your pictures.

Crystal said...

aww, poor little Caitlin. PMS sucks that is why I am medicated for it! Plus I found out I am perimenopausal so that has my hormones even more out of wack and let me just tell you that night sweats suck too! Gettin old sucks eggs!!! That's why I just drown my sorrows in chocolate and retail therapy! ha

Carrie said...

Very cute pics! I love the one of you & Gabe.

PMS is one thing I am not looking forward to again...