Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I don't like change. I don't like the empty chair at my parent's house. I don't like that my dad wasn't there to buy a firetruck for Luke. I don't like that I don't have my dad there to talk to when things are a mess. I don't like that I don't have my dad there to talk to when things are good. I don't like that I don't have a relationship with my mom and sister the way I did with my dad. I don't like that I will never hear "Love you kid" again from my dad. I don't like that I feel so empty.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I hate that you feel so empty.......I love you girlie!!! You are a special person

Cheryl said...

I'm sorry! I can't even imagine! He wouldn't want you to be so sad. Remember him with happiness and try to live to make him proud! You are lucky you had him as long as you did and were so loved. We love you!! Chin up, have a happy happy new year!!

Lura said...

Sorry I didn't see this till today. I can't even imagine. Call me!

Carrie said...

Although I can't imagine what it is like to lose a parent, I have seen it first hand with Matt. When his dad died it was horrible. Until recently I did not realize how badly his dad's death had effected Matt. He is very angry and hurt because he was unable to see his dad before he died.
I am sorry you feel this way and I can understand to an extent how you are feeling. I wish Matt was able to do the same with his dad.