Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am so close to being done with my course! I just finished up a midterm yesterday and the final this morning for another section. I have a project to do and then I will have one more section! I am so excited! I can't wait to get a job and start working. How crazy is that?! Most people want to stay home, but I can't wait to be able to contribute financially to our family. When I get a job we will be able to save for a house again, Gabe will be able to get his orthodontic work started (we are just waiting for the finances- 15oo dollars down and 150 monthly! His total is over $5500.00~) and Sean won't have to carry the burden of finances alone.
I just hope that someone will see what an asset I will be and hire me! I am going to ooze confidence when I walk in to an interview. They will want to hire me on the spot!

4 comments:

Char said...

This is awesome news!! I'm really glad you are almost done!
You'll get hired real fast, I'm sure of it!

Char said...

Movie reviews are up!!

Cheryl said...

People will be fighting to hire you! Wait and see!

SamandSawyersMom said...

You will do great!!!!