Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year........

I am really dragging so this will be a short post, but at least something new.
This month is proving to be very busy for us. First we had our night out with Kellie and Brian which was fun and delicious, then we had church, Gabe's sunday school classes mac and cheese fundraiser, then birthday dessert at my mom's. The triplets have their Christmas Program for school on Thursday, then on Sunday we have the Church program. All four of my kids have solos and Gabe has a speaking role!
We have our annual Christmas party at Rhonda and Jeff's, Holiday baking with Lura, and perhaps what I am most excited about -
On the 19th Sean and I are driving to Columbus to meet Cheryl and Kevin!!!! I am so excited!!! I will make sure to take lots of pictures and do a big post! This was what I told Sean I wanted for my birthday and it is actually happening! Woo Hoo!!!! It is going to be so neat to meet these wonderful people that I have grown to care for so much and love to pieces in person!
Christmas Eve is always super busy - We have the traditional potato soup dinner at my mom's, church, which this year will be with Sean's family, and then Christmas Eve celebration with his family at Rhonda's. We usually host it, but our house is too small for the growing family!
Add to that 3 places we need to be on Christmas day and we are busy!
We have done virtually no shopping, so I still need to get busy with that, but all of the presents that are being made are almost done and I am so tickled with them! I have to have a few things matted and framed, but that won't take long. Thankfully a friend of my mom's has a slew of matting supplies and a cutter, so she does it for me for free!
I need to finish my coursework as well and start a serious job hunt. So things are busy, but going well.
I am medicated right now on some Benedryl sinus, so if this makes no sense that is why!

I will do a more exciting post in a bit, but for now this will have to do! Love to you all!!! :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can't believe we haven't met, so weird to know so much about someone you have never met. Well we'll fix that soon. We are excited too!! I just can't wait!!

Lura said...

I don't think it's polite to say "cookie baking with Lura, AND what I am most excited about...". I think it should say "I am most excited about cookie baking with Lura". :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

sounds fun..the soup sounds amazing. gosh, i want that soup right now