Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This is the rabbit on my mom's porch that gets dressed in seasonal outfits. It was a fireman for Halloween! The kids adore it! Some people have concrete geese......
Tara and Mylee. Tara just turned 16.

Tara, Lilly, Christie, Luke, and Gabe.


Tara and Lilly

A tired Lilly!




I really have nothing to blog about. It's the same old same old here. After this weekend I should have some fun news and pictures! Then I will have some exciting posts.
Here are some photos from Thanksgiving. We spent the evening at my mom's with my grandparents, Aunt Lol and Uncle Jimmy, and cousins then we went to Jim and Carol's to see some of Sean's family. I am looking forward to Christmas and getting to spend time with family again.





6 comments:

Cheryl said...

hey whatcha doin' this weekend ;)

Amanda said...

Oh I don't know....we thought we'd hang around the house, maybe do a little laundry. What are you doin?

victoria said...

had a thought and lost it by switching pages! UGGGG!

victoria said...

My parents hav a goose with duct tape around its neck b/c a child (or the wind) knocked it over and it broke my father thinks it is hilarious to have it have "duck" tape on it and it is dressed as a penguin right now!

Char said...

Love the rabbit! What a fun way to bring in the seasons and holiday's.
Neat pics of you family. :)
Have fun this weekend.

Carrie said...

My parents use to have a concrete goose. Those things were all the rage in the 80's!