Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun with me in the car!!!

Amanda the navigator. Notice how happy I am!

Sean wasn't so smiley. I said look like you love me! This is how he looked. I don't understand...

These are the last pictures you will ever see of Amanda the Navigator if Sean has his way. HE was the driver....he didn't HAVE to listen to me! Then, he had the nerve to be upset with me on the ride home when we spent half an hour driving around looking for someplace to get dinner because I didn't want McDonald's and after the half hour we ended up 5 minutes from the hospital. I just don't get it!! :)

at

3 comments:

kellerie said...

I don't get it - you've always been so good with directions

Carrie said...

Its kinda like when Matt lost his cell phone on Diamondback at Kings Island...he blamed ME for asking him to take the phone with him, but he had already rode the ride once (without his phone) and saw a HUGE bin of broken phones and cameras that were lost on the ride. So since I asked him to take his phone and it fell out of his pocket, it was my fault...he could have told me no!

Cheryl said...

Sean doesn't look exactly happy! Glad you made it though!