Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Cheryl!!!!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend Cheryl!!!

I hope you are blessed with a year as fantastic as you are! Your friendship is such a blessing and I feel honored to count you as a friend. I have truley enjoyed the bond we have formed over the computer and I cannot wait until we get a chance to meet in person. I love how thoughtful, kind, and selfless you are. Even though you say nasty things about super hot Alan Alda and beat me horribley in Scrabble, I love our friendship and I love you!!!

I hope that you get a day of fun and relaxation. Maybe Kevin will take you to the grocery store and serenade you in the parking lot. I would do that if I were there!

Love you Cheryl! Have a very, very Happy Birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, Thank you Amanda that was very sweet.

Carrie said...

I just got caught up on your posts. Good luck with your new job at HOme Depot and your training. What kind of discount will you get?

very cute pics of your kids.

Are you feeling better? I hopeyou are over your cold now.

Char said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl!!