Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Boring Old Post....






















Here are some fun pics taken on a day it was just me and the trio. Gabe was at Amy's and Sean was at work.






Things here are okay. I am battling a horrid cold and so I am cranky. I filled out all the paperwork yesterday and am waiting to hear when my orientation is for work. They have me scheduled for next week, but I have to have to do my orientation first. I am going to be the only female in the garden section. I am nervous about that - I hate being new, and I will hate having to tell some guy I don't know that I have to tinkle. Sean says as long as I don't try and share a joke I will be fine. He doesn't think I am gifted in repeating jokes. I can never remember the punchlines.


The kids sang Sunday and I missed it due to my crappy cold. I was really looking forward to the Palm Sunday song too. I also missed the traditional pounded chicken dinner at my mom's, but I got to stay in bed and watch Rob & Big and Fantasy Factory all day. woo - hoo.


Sean's mom is still in the nursing home. No clue on when she is getting out. I hope it will be before the end of the month, but she has to put forth an effort to do physical therapy which so far she is doing. I hope she continues.


I really have no new and exciting news so I am going to go and lay down.


Love you all!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I hope you feel better soon. I am battling something too, it just won't go away. I worked in the garden section of Frank's, it's fun. I think you'll like it. People are always happy when they go out to by flowers!!

Lura said...

Make sure you tell them the elephant joke at your new job!