Sunday, April 26, 2009

Farewell Bea Arthur!

Yesterday morning the world lost another comic genius. Bea Arthur lost her battle with cancer.
She was one of the funniest women in the industry and will be missed. For any of you who did not see her role in the Sex and the City spoof at the TVLand awards a few years ago, it is worth checking out. She played Sarah Jessica Parkers role and was amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKnOnE2DHk

She still makes me laugh everyday in Golden Girl reruns and I am proud to sound just like her when I have laryngitis.
Good Bye Bea!

4 comments:

Lura said...

You and your family have our deepest condolances. Call me if there is anything I can do!

Char said...

I saw this morning that she had passed away. How sad!! She was great, I agree with you. I love Golden Girls and watched it all thru college. She will be missed!

Carrie said...

Awwww...I didn't see that she passed away. Thanks for the info. I loved watching the Golden Girls when I was little.

Cheryl said...

Sad, i loved golden girls...hilarious!