Sunday, December 10, 2006

A Visit With Santa

Today we took the kids to the mall to see Santa. When he asked our 8 year old, Gabriel, what he wanted he replied "I'd like a bouncy ball." Sean and I just looked at him. This is the same child who wrote a letter asking for : a b.b.gun, a pellet gun, a squirt gun, and a missile launcher. And told my sister he wanted an invisibility suit. I don't know where he gets these things. I am happier with the whole bouncy ball idea. Lura and I won a nice Cleveland Browns one from the arcade on my birthday. We were the only ones in the place. Are we cool or what?! When he asked the trio what they wanted; Luke, Caitlin and Johnny each said a vacuum cleaner. Santa just kind of looked at Sean and I like we were the weird ones. WE didn't just ask him for the vacuums! The picture turned out cute...as soon as I figure this thing out I will post it. It is 10:30 pm and the triplets will not going to bed. I am going to try and put them in their room one last time!!!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh Amanda, You are my comic relief. I am glad they enjoyed seeing Santa. I can't wait to see the picture.

Char said...

Yeah! You got to see Santa already!

Lura said...

Whoo hoo! You posted all by yourself! You go girl!

Crystal said...

LOL that's great! My son always tells me this huge list of what he wants but the moment he gets in front of Santa, he can't think of a single thing!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Amanda are you there? Get to postin' sister.

Crystal said...

That's right, get to postin!