Friday, December 22, 2006

Thank you Friends...

I feel so blessed this morning. My kids are all still sleeping, and it is 6:30 am, Sean made it safely to work and we were able to spend a few minutes of quiet time together this morning. I had sanity saving moments yesterday when I got to go to Lura's and visit for a little bit (Lura, me and 7 kids!), My friend Rhonda came over and helped deep clean my kitchen last night and her son Christian came to play with Gabe. Gabe had the greatest time playing with his cousin! Today I have Kellie and Tanis coming over to play. I have found what a wonderful blessing it is to have this blog. I get the surprise comments of support that mean the world to me. Thank you everyone. I love you all!!!

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Wow, you have a lot of playdates. That would be fun. I am not blessed with a lot of friends who have kids who can come over. I am glad that your blog makes you happy...keep posting. Your one of my favorite blogs to read.

Lura said...

You know, I read that and I was like "wow 7 kids". Granted, it is crazy when we are all together, but it doesn't really seem like that many kids!

Amanda said...

Sonya- you need to move closer so we can have playdates!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I agree but you are the one who needs to move closer!

Char said...

Glad you had a wonderful Friday! I wish I lived closer so I could visit Lura and her boys more often. I think it'd be fun to trade kids for the day. That way she can have my older ones and I can play with her younger ones! :)

kellerie said...

tanis and i had a great time crafting with you. and, he LOVES the blanket! he has insisted on sleeping with it every nap and every night since he got it!
i hope you have a good christmas.

kellerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.