Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday....Finally

I went to a conference with Gabe's teacher this morning. It went well. I just wish that the behavior he exhibits at school is what he does at home! The best news of the day was that he brought home a 100% on his spelling test!!! He worked so hard for it and we are very proud!

Sean and the trio and I went to Sandusky today. We rode over listening to Luke sing the newest rendition of Rudolph. Are you all aware that he had a chinese nose? Caitlin and Jonathan fought the whole 15 minutes to Sandusky because Johnny was touching Caitlin's space. Not her body, but her space.

The triplets have taken to kicking their wet pull-ups off their feet when we they are ready to be changed. While cleaning I found them under the couch, behind the television and under the Christmas tree!! If they are going to put them under the tree, they should at least wrap them! My thinking is that if they can do this, they can be potty-trained. They don't agree. Caitlin once again tried to tinkle standing up like the boys do. She is so funny about wanting to do exactly what her brothers do. I will be so glad when they are expert toileters!!

My mom and I took all 4 kids to McDonalds to celebrate Gabe's A+. They had a ball playing in the playland and it was a nice break for me to get out of the house.

Tomorrow Sean and I get 4 1/2 hrs. kid free to run some errands. I just look forward to the quiet. Ok - so we will spend the time in the car singing and dancing (I do the robot and he does the cabbage patch) but we will be doing it together! I wonder how much longer until we are the"embarassing parents?"

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Dawson did that pull up thing too when he was little and I would find them everywhere! CONGRATULATIONS to Gabe on the A+!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Again, you are a hoot! I hate the smell of old urine more than poop. Let's just say I have found old diapers too but the kids aren't the ones that forgot them

Lura said...

It's too late, you already are the embarrasing parents!

kellerie said...

hooray Gabe!!!!!

did you enjoy your child free time? and when you are in the car, why don't you entertain your husband with a rousing game of "ooh did you see that big bird?" i know it was always one of my favorites!

Amanda said...

I am going to try that today! What about there's a hand on the windshield!!! Hee Hee, I had forgotten about that one!

Crystal said...

Amanda, it's not Friday anymore!