Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well.....here it is


Here is a horrible full body shot. I am the one in the blue, the tall one - not the one with the yellow sleeves or the grey hood.

I hate this. I never thought I would gain the weight back, but I did. I can only blame steroids a little, they started the gain, but poor food choices, lack of excercise, and depression continued it. I have little willpower and this picture shows it.
The top picture shows the weight I want to be again, the bottom picture shows the weight I never want to be again.
I have a long way to go, but hopefully will get there.
I need support, I need accountability, but I need to believe in myself!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Awww....good luck! You are beautiful regardless and you are way to harsh on yourself.

kellerie said...

I think you are beautiful, no matter what!

don't be so hard on yourself. just take it one bite and sit up at a time :)

Char said...

You are gorgeous!
You aren't done with yourself yet, ya know. It takes time. It'll get easier as your kids age and you have more time for yourself.
I started singing "one step at a time, there's no need to worry...." after I read Kelly's comment! I love the song and think of it every time I'm having a difficult time. I even sing it to the kids when they are stressing. It does help, try it!
:-)