Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random Things

1.) I went to Toys R Us today and got Gabe Ghostbusters for his Nintendo DS. He will be so excited. My little one turns eleven tomorrow. I still remember his birth like it was yesterday! I'll post about that tomorrow.
2.) If I were to die today, I would want somebody to put together a slide show for my funeral of random photos from my life - and the people important and special to me, and have a recording of the song "Sunny Side Up" from the movie the Big Green. I absolutely love that song. I would also like the song "Smile" by Uncle Kracker. I don't plan on dying anytime soon, I just want to make sure that would be done! :)
3.) Everyday I love life a little more. Even on the worst days I can still find something to smile about. Sometimes it isn't until my head hits the pillow and my eyes are half closed, but I still do. It is important to never go to bed angry!!
4.) I have been making an effort to get more organized. It is amazing how nice it is to study in my room or read a book when I am not surrounded by clutter! I wish my kids would keep things organized!!
5.) I am so excited for Christmas. I have been working hard on presents and can't wait to give them away. I love making things for people - year round - but especially at Christmas.
6.) I am trying to get better at letter writing and card sending again. It brings a smile to my face when I get mail, so I like to do that for other people.
7.) I love the way my boys look with no front teeth! They are so sweet and have the cutest lisps!
8.) I am looking forward to a weekend full of family and friends. Two parties and a baby shower. :)
9.) My mom called and invited the kids and I as well as my sister and her girls to dinner last night. (Scott and Sean were working) We actually had a really nice time and the kids behaved pretty well!
10.) I only got stuck in the stall at Kohl's briefly while using the restroom. They should not make the doors open in!!! Thankfully no one else was in there!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha! what a cute post. Thank you for sharing.

Cheryl said...

seriously stuck in a stall...wish i had been there...to help of course!

Char said...

"Smile" is an awesome song!!

I like your list of random things. :)