Monday, November 16, 2009

Stuff

1. We finally shelled out the big bucks and got a new printer/scanner/copier. $30.00 at Big Lots. We go for quality at this house! :) So far it is working well. I needed it for school papers and when we saw it was only 30, we snagged one. I don't do photo printing or anything, so it should last us awhile.

2. Conferences are over and I only cried at one! That was Gabe's. He is just having such a rough time and I feel so bad for him. I know that it will get better, I just have to be patient and understanding. Easier said than done!

3. Luke almost burned down the house, I burned my finger, and got scalded by hot water. I guess we should stay away from all Hot things here! But how can I stay away from myself? ha!

4. I made a pretty yummy cake for Saturday's get together at Rhonda's. Our next one is December 5th and it is going to be pretty big. We are actually getting a sitter this year so we can enjoy ourselves. Usually the kids are hanging all over us and acting like wild maniacs, so we are going to enjoy ourselves this year!

5. The baby shower went well for my niece. Unfortunately I couldn't find my camera, so there are no pictures to prove I went to a shower. You are just going to have to take my word for it.She is due December 31st and is having a midwife instead of a dr. It should be interesting as I think she is doing a whirlpool labor and possible delivery.

6. I am steaming away at my schoolwork. Right now I am learning the joys of coding. I can't wait to be done and get a job.

7. I went to Walmart tonight for a few groceries. The pancake mix was on the bottom shelf and pushed all the way to the back. So I got down on my hands and knees and crawled on the shelf to get a box. It went fine until I tried to stand up, stood on the bottom of my coat and then fell on my face. I am fine, just embarrassed!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

big lots has good deals. It's all over stock items. We might actually buy a tv stand from there!

Your party sounds fun. It will be nice for you and Sean to enjoy the evening together.

Sorry you slipped and fell on your coat. I would have laughed at myself...that's all you can do.

glad conferences are over, and sorry your cried at Gabe's. I will pray for him and you.

I believe you that you went to a baby shower. She's brave for doing a water birth...not me! Give me the drugs!