Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HO! HO! HO!


Merry 7 days before Christmas! I have been gone from Blogworld for too long. Hopefully tomorrow I can catch up on all your lives. We have had a house of sickies. I have been to the pediatrician 3 times in the past week and go again tomorrow night and on Christmas Eve! We are trying to keep Johnny out of the hospital. They think they have it controlled, but prayeres would be appreciated. His asthma is being aggravated by a cold/sinus infection. He is on 3 meds, Gabe goes tomorrow for a check on his and Caitlin and Luke have viruses. Top it off with Sean and I being sick and you have the makings for one hellish week! ha!
I do have good news to report, though not reguarding my family directly. Victoria and her husband and boys will be moving back to Norwalk in about 3 weeks! I am very excited for this as we have so many plans for fun, nurturing things to do. Plus our kids can get reaquainted and have fun play dates. Look for lots of pictures in a month. Now if I can just convince you southern people that Norwalk is the happening place to be I would be so happy!
I got Cheryl's christmas card so I know that she was not playing a cruel joke! It was worth the trip to the mailbox (all 4 steps to get there, and I didn't tackle the elderly mailman!) and I love the pic of Ryan and the girls!
I have not much else to report as I have seen not much other than the inside of my house lately.
It's rather dirty and since I have to host Harris/Cardman Christmas Eve here I had better get to cleaning!
Hope you all have a wonderful night!!!!!
PS. The kitchen still smells like chicken. why???????

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, 3 weeks sounds like a lot right...I am going to need all of the prayers I can get to manage to pack a three bedroom house with 3 small people having meltdowns everytime I start anything! Plus we have all of this holiday stuff, including a 3 day trip to central IL! So everyone add me to the prayer lists and know that I am thrilled about the move....I just wish I had some magic to get things packed and a house found. But playgroups and girls nights are coming, plus I will eventually get to go back to water aerobics...anyone want to come!!!!I am sure some great stories will come out of this time for our family.

Cheryl said...

Still smells like chicken? weird! i hope everyone feels better soon. Poor little Johnny! I hope he can stay healthy and at home through Christmas! Glad you got the card! Have a wonderful day!

Crystal said...

Hope you feel better.

Char said...

OH, i hope you all are better soon!!!! I hope Johnny gets better real soon!!
Can you not read my blog anymore? Do I need to send you another invite? If so, email me your new email address so I can invite you again.

Char said...

And HEY, who you calling a "HO!"

Lura said...

Yes you are!

SamandSawyersMom said...

my kitchen and whole hosue stinks more than I am willing to admit. chicken sounds better than what my hosue offers people msot of the time. embrace the chicken smell my friend. it could be worse.

Lura said...

Because there is a chicken hiding in there?

Crystal said...

HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS?????

Cheryl said...

Do you think the chicken got Amanda?