Monday, December 10, 2007

Crazy Cousin Rhonda!




Golly Gee my head looks huge in the top picture! Sean says it is because I was holding the camera, I just think I have a huge head!
This is Sean's cousin and my good friend Rhonda. She introduced Sean and I and set up our first date - a double with her and her husband (at the time), Paul. Sean and I hit it off immediately and it was the first of several double dates. Rhonda and Paul stood up for us at our wedding and celebrated with us afterward. We will always be so grateful to her for bringing us together! She is a ton of fun and I laugh until I cry when Rhonda is around! The party this past weekend was at her house. We have a goal to have a party at least every other month! What animals we are!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

well thank God for her!! She looks very sweet and fun. You are such party animals.

Jamie said...

That's great!! I'm glad you had some fun!! You're head looks great by the way!

Carrie said...

Thats a great picture of both of you...you are way too hard on yourself girlfriend!

Crystal said...

I am so happy that you got to have some fun!!! You deserve it and you have a PRETTY HEAD!!!!

Char said...

I'm glad you had some fun!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

that is awesome