Thursday, January 3, 2008

No Internet and a Prayer Request

Amanda wanted me to let you guys know that she does not have Internet access at the moment. She is fine.

She also asked for prayers for a family friend, Lloyd. He has decided to go off his dialysis and call in Hospice. Amanda feels like everyone she loves is dying. This man was a good friend to her great aunts.

They had a wonderful Christmas and she will eventually get a chance to share about her day and her pictures.

She's also a flaming hot mama.

She likes to eat banana peels and boogers.

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

my family has been calling me asking how their christmas was. my mom has asked a million times.

sorry to hear of her friend

Cheryl said...

Oh that is too bad! I am glad they had a good Christmas! I hope things work out for her. Sorry about her family friend, I hope it ends quickly and he doesn't suffer.

Crystal said...

Thanks for letting us know. I had been wondering what was going on with her!

I am very sorry about her friend.