Thursday, March 15, 2007

When it rains it pours...literally!

I was sitting on the couch about 10:30 last night and heard a funny tapping noise. I spooked myself out of course and didn't want to go check it out. Good thing I did as the ceiling was leaking in the middle room! Turns out the rain was blowing in under the siding and running between the first and second floors. It has happened once or twice before, but never this bad! Thankfully it didn't go on for too long. I think it may have something to do with someone buying new shoes at Kohl's...You know who you are...LOL
I have a million things to do so I can't post much. I have some great pics to try and put on tomorrow. Love to you all!!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

lol That was funny, Amanda! We need to ban Cheryl from buying shoes! ha ha

Sorry about the leak but glad there wasn't any dammage.

SamandSawyersMom said...

okay am I dumb or something? What does buying shoes have to do with the roof leaking..am I just that blonde??

Amanda said...

Read Cheryl's blog about shoes and raining!

Crystal said...

Do you NOT read your sister's blog, Sonya!?