Friday, March 30, 2007

FUN FOTOS

To the left are Lura's 3 and my 4, Middle are Victoria's 3 and 3 of mine and the bottom is Caitlin flirting with Ethan and Tyler.

Sean and Gabe
Our goofy kids






The trio's first birthday and 2 sets of twins, one set of triplets and two singletons. All turning one within 6 months!!!
This is a counted cross-stitch I just finished for a friend. There is also alot of beadwork on it. I am so proud of how it turned out.


Now that we are dsl, I can post pictures. I think that I am going to drive myself and everyone crazy, but the newness will eventually wear off. Bear with me my friends and hopefully you'll stick around! It is just so exciting for me!!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I understand, it's addicting! Oh I just love the picture of all the babies on the blanket! So cute!

Good job on the stitching!

Char said...

OH, I just love the cross stitch picture! That is a lot of work and looks spectacular!

kellerie said...

so, i noticed the lack of tanis pictures. I see how it is!!!

Amanda said...

He is next! By the way, I don't think he napped today. When I picked up the trio at 1:45 he was wide awake and talkative! :)

Cheryl said...

Wow the cross stitch is amazing. Cute kids. I love to see pictures so post on girl. post on.