Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valine

UPDATE Valine, her husband and her parents are safe! Praise the Lord!!

This is my friend Valine and her husband Humbart. They live in Port au Prince, Haiti. She works for Compassion International and is a beautiful person and wonderful friend.
They haven't been heard from since the quake. Please pray for them and the safety of their families. My friend, Lydie is also Valine's cousin. I was in touch with her today and they have recieved no word on any of the family.
This is such a tragedy. I am praying for the best - It is all in God's control.

4 comments:

Lura said...

Praying!

Carrie said...

I am praying for you and your friends. Please keep us updated. A friend of mine's entire family is from Haiti. She and her parents and sister live in the U.S., but a lot of her family is still there. So horrific.

Char said...

Yikes! I hope you find out soon if they are ok!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

good..wow