Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can you not love these kids!

When I downloaded the pictures I saw Gabe wasn't in most of them, then I looked and realized that they are of playdates and Gabe always opts to go somewhere else....can you blame him?! All the 6 year and under kiddos would drive any 11 year old crazy!!!!
Andrew chewing away and Steven
I believe it is Batman Tanis and Obi Wan Steven

Jakob aka Indiana Spiderman who doubles as a Mexican Wrestler....


Batman Luke

Cailtin, Tanis, Tyler, Jonathan, Luke, Ethan, and Isaiah
Zay's tonsils

Jonathan. This picture makes me smile!!
Caitlin and Gretchen

The little Squirt, Gretchen

Tanis and Caitlin. Look where Tanis has his eyes....

Tanis in the outfit HE chose. It was not my doing Kellie and Brian! I swear!!

Gabe, Caitlin, Luke, Jonathan and their family of snowmen.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

adorable pics!! Love the family of snowmen!! can't really blame Gabe from running!

kellerie said...

Tanis thinks the one of Johnny wearing the glasses is funny.

I'm wondering why Tanis was holding Caitlin's hand and kissing it in one of the pictures. What exactly happens at these playdates? my child in a skirt? checking out your daughter's chest?

Char said...

haha! cute pics. funny ones too.

SamandSawyersMom said...

very cute..love the tanis shot with his eyes fixed on her em shirt.

Carrie said...

Very cute pics! LOVE the one of Jonathan in the glasses!