Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Woo Hoo an actual post!!!!

I had to stop at my mom's so I am taking advantage of her computer. I just wish I could post pictures. Beggars can't be choosers I guess. :)
Last night after I finished my post an alert popped up that said I had used up all my time, so I don't know how frequent these posts will be until my new hours are added. Oh well, I am blessed to at least get those 10 hours!
The trio didn't go to bed until 10:30 last night, had been up since 7 that morning and taken no naps. They were such a wild bunch. Sonya (who called last night and made my night!) can attest to their wildness as I know she heard them. The firemen came to their school yesterday - so around 10:15 I walked into their room and found them sitting with a box of too small clothing putting on as much as they can because apparantly that is what firemen do. They pretended to be firemen all day! Are you aware that if you catch on fire you should "Stop, Rock and Roll" or if your house catches on fire you should run outside and hide behind a tree? I am not sure they got all they could from the talk.
Gabe gets to acolyte at church this Sunday for the first time. I am trying to decide how goofy I'd look if I took a camera to take his picture. I embarass him with everything I do, so I figure this can't make it too much worse. I am so excited for him. I loved being an acolyte. If you are not familiar with the term...basically he carries a long brass candle lighter thingy down in front of the church and lights the altar candles. There are always two and he is paired up with his good friend Sam. Hopefully he won't burn down the church, but there are plenty of trees to huide behind if he doesm and we all know to stop rock and roll!
Saturday is also Gabe's last soccer game. He has improved so much and has asked to be able to try out for the traveling team next spring. I said we'd see and that he needed to keep practicing all winter. We will probably sign him up for indoor soccer in March.
I need to run, I hope you all have fabulous days!!!!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that! I stop rock and roll all the time, not just when I'm on fire!!! It seems like Gabe is doing awesome in so many areas!! Great Job Gabe!!! I hope they nap or something for you today, I'm sure you could use the rest too!!

Crystal said...

I just called you but you weren't home so I will call you a bit later. I am off work today.

I'm like Jamers, I stop, rock and roll all the time too! I'm glad Gabe is enjoying and doing well in soccer! It's sooo good for him too. That's awesome! I hope you have a fantabulous day and I can't wait to talk to you later! Love you girlfriend!!!

Crystal said...

Oh and don't call me, I will call you, I have free long distance!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh you are a trip

it was ncie talking to you. youa re so the opposite of me...calmand polite. It was nice. You are a sweetie.

Try and get a break.

Unknown said...

Just make him pose after church, you can get the same(ish) pictures without doing it during the service and embarrassing him. You may even get better shots that way.

Carrie said...

I stop rock and roll behind trees.

I don't like people watching me do that.

Cheryl said...

Stop Rock and Roll I love it. They are come up with the best stuff. Ryan always likes when the fireman come to school.
I hope Sonya's call made you happy, I am siked and ready to go!! I hope it eases your mind a bit. we love ya girly!!!

Lura said...

How did he do as accolyte?