Friday, October 5, 2007

A real post...Thanks to Lura's computer.

I may have difficulty posting this as someone's husband is standing behind me helping me to write this by contributing his thoughts in belch form. I know, gross.

I came over to Lura's house to bring some comfort food and we stayed to help eat it. I think I know why she bought all that Mylanta now. I don't thing one thing that I made turned out the way it was supposed to. While I was sauteeing onions and had my back turned, Caitlin dumped half a bottle of pepper into the chicken salad. Luckily I could kind of scoop it out. We will let you know if anyone gets food poisoning.

Luke is standing screaming at me so this will be really short. I spent a large portion of my day filling out and hunting up papers for the lawyer. What fun. I think we will be able to take them up on Monday and start the process. I talked to an assistant on the phone who was really helpful, but it doesn't make it easier. I want this all to be over with and again I don't. I don't like not knowing where we are going to live.... I don't like uncertainty. But God will have the perfect place for us.

Okay, since Tim is pacing behind me I am going to close and go type nasty things on his blog.
I will talk to you all later. Lots of love.....

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow a real post. Cool! I hope you get everything figured out soon. I would hate not knowing what was going to happen too. Still prayin' for ya girl.

Jamie said...

Well I'm glad you are able to put up real posts now, hopefully it'll be like this always now!!! I love pepper salad!! Have a great weekend, and try not to think of all those things til Monday!

Cheryl said...

Amanda Kevin left you a message telling you how to fix your blogger problem on a past post. It is 2 down from this one I think. It is the I don't get it one.

kellerie said...

Hang in there. it'll all work out somehow.

Carrie said...

Let us know how the food turned out!

It will all work out the way its supposed to. It always does.

Crystal said...

I am praying for you girlfriend, I hope Jonathan is okay! Love ya!

SamandSawyersMom said...

still praying and still loving you.

you are still so sunshiney even with all your burdens