Tuesday, October 9, 2007

An actual post...

I don't understand why I can post here and not home. I have decided it must have something to do with having dial up at home. I tried Kevin's suggestion but couldn't make it work. Go figure. Thanks you anyways!
Johnny and I are at the hospital still. He is not able to keep his oxygen level up. They won't accept anything lower than 93% and he has been sitting in the mid 80's. They cleared him of pnemonia, but can't give us a solid explanation as to what is causing this. The dr. has labled him a jr. wheezer. But it is too early to diagnos him with asthma. He is now acting perfectly fine, which puzzles them, apparantly kids with a low pulse/ox should be lethargic.
Good News....Crys you will be especially happy/proud of me. I have a working digital camera. Johnny and I have snapped some goofy shots. He keeps hiding in the closet! What a goofball. I just have to find the cable now to download them to the computer.
Gosh, I can finally post and now can think of nothing to say....isn't that how it goes.
Oh, Gabe brought home his interim report and it was all A's and B's! We are so proud of him. He worked hard to get them. The teacher gave him good comments too! Go Gabe! He also did fabulous at soccer on Saturday. I took some pictures that I might be able to post someday. You all know that the downside to a working digital camera is no more of my drawings... I know, you are all devestated.
That's all for now. Look for more posts later.
Love ya guys!

7 comments:

kellerie said...

i'm glad he's feeling well, at least. is it possible they just aren't able to measure the oxygen level correctly?

call if you need anything. i'm free all night, so maybe i'll come visit, if that's okay with you, and hospital rules.
tanis says that johnny needs to get better soon so he can make more messes.

Crystal said...

Oh I am sooo glad you are able to be in blog world while you are at the hospital. At least you have this to keep you company! I will try to be on alot today for ya! I will post alot too! Give Johnny hugs for me and give a big one to yourself too! You guys are in my prayers all the time! Love ya!

Crystal said...

OH and I can't wait to see pictures!!!! I wanna see some of you too!

Carrie said...

I hope the doctor's find what is wrong with Johnny. Your in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Looking forward to seeing some pics...if you can post them!

Cheryl said...

Maybe you could just draw us the occasional picture just for old time sake. We'll miss them. I am glad Johnny is feeling ok at least. Great job GABE!! Isn't so wonderful when we hear from others they are doing well. Very good for him!

Char said...

Yeah GABE! Good job!
It's so nice to have you back in blog world again!!
I hope that they find out what is up with Johnny soon! I'm sorry he is in the hospital.

Jamie said...

Great job Gabe!! I bet that made you feel so proud!! Wishing you more good news and sunshine!! Can't wait to see more pics!!