Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yummy.

Dear Lil Wayne,

You are too cute in this Kevin Rudolf video. I could just eat you up! No worries though, you are not on my diet, so I will refrain from eating you. I am sorry you are in jail right now - I hope you use the time to write songs and NOT to get more tattoos. I think you are running out of room on that cute little body of yours. Feel free to look me up when you are released. Maybe we can have lunch together.

You make me smile, Lil Wayne.

Love,

Amanda

5 comments:

Char said...

Sorry, but GROSS!
I like the song though. :)

Carrie said...

Ha! Ha! You crack me up. I like Lil Wayne. I also like TI...I've always thought TI looks too clean cut to go to jail, but he's been there too!

Lura said...

Ok, I think you are taking this "being yourself and not caring what anyone else thinks" too far. Some things are just better left unsaid! ;)

Lura said...

I agree with QuyenC.

Amanda said...

I knew you would Lura. Geesh, I can't believe you would think that way. I may have to block the two of you from my blog!!! The only things I understood were fire up, kiss, and ez sex. PERVERTS!!!