Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Luke and Tanis floating on the raft

Writing Mrs. Andrews is great on the school playground

They made me laugh with their version of hopscotch


Such a lady!
Today is the first day of summer vacation. Gabe is at Cedar Point with Scott and the girls and the trio and I are getting ready to make freezer jam - sugar free strawberry!
Gabe worked so hard to earn $160.00 to purchase a Platinum pass. It gives him access to CP as well as soak city for this season. Also free parking, which is 10 bucks now!! This is his second trip there so far, so he has almost gotten his money's worth already.
I have a pig pen house to clean, I don't think I have washed dishes this week at all. Gross, I know.
Sorry for the dull post. I will get on later to do a better one!
Love you girls!!! (And guys too!)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Very cute pictures. The pool looks very refreshing!

With the platinum pass Gabe can go to Kings Island too :) I love Cedar Point. Such a fun place.

kellerie said...

he can also do geauga lake, which i think is a nicer water park, especially for younger kids. a good idea if you want to take the trio somewhere this summer that will not cause them to freak out about going in the water, and cheaper than soak city, too.

Char said...

Cool pics!!
Good for Gabe! That's awesome. He'll have a fun summer!

Cheryl said...

cute pics!