Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random Goofy stuff

Gabe played a member of the Elephant troupe in the drama club's production of The Jungle Book at school last night. He was too embarassed to have his picture taken, so I managed to get this while he tied his shoes. He did an awesome job and we are so proud of him!
The stairs are always the happenin' place to be at Auntie Victoria's. Here Tanis and the triplets race down them to go bananas in the playroom!
I took Luke, Caitlin, Gabe, Carmen, Scarlett, and Johnny to the park last Friday. They had a ball playing in the warmer temperatures. This is the most awesome playarea and it is rarely busy.


Johnny, Caitlin, and Luke waiting for the play to begin.
Gretchen telling everyone she is finished with her first birthday cupcake!

Old Grandma blowing out all 90 candles on her cake. The heat was intense! My mom also made 4 kinds of pie to go with the lemon cream cake.

Me showing Sean how to look tough.

Sean looking tough ? I think I was scarier, although he had the head wrap goin' on.







5 comments:

Cheryl said...

you both look very tough!! I bet the jungle book was awesome. I cannot believe how big Gretchen is already, OH my Goodness!! She is adorable!!

Char said...

Awesome pics!
I bet Gabe was great!! I would love to see my boys in a play. I bet he felt great to be a part of something.
You both look so tough!! Wow! I'm scared. I think I'll use these pictures to scare the mice in our crawl space. LOL! ;-)

Carrie said...

90 candles??? WOW! Your pictures are great.
I love your mean face, but Sean looks scarier to me. Sorrry! It must be the bandana.

Char said...

What else is up? Any more random goofy pics?

SamandSawyersMom said...

hope all is well!! PRAYING FOR YOUR FAMILY.