Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hi

Hi guys. I am back. I am still not caught up on your blogs, give me a bit.

Things here are going okay. I got back all the cards I mailed to Debby. Don't think I don't care! Think Lura doesn't...she gave me the wrong address!!!! ha! So yesterday I mailed 3 to Cheryl's and hopefully you will get them. I will re-mail more today. Sorry ahead of time for some of the envelopes. They were unusable so I had to make do with what I had! I hope that you are recovering and feeling fantastic! You are never far from our thoughts at this house!

We are gearing up for a possible camping trip this weekend. We have never been as a family and this should be interesting. Then in a few weeks we are venturing to scenic Loveland, Ohio! If all goes well and if we are still invited we are going to visit Cheryl, Kevin and Ryan - the dogs too! The kids are excited at the idea of going! Hopefully we can!!!!

There is so much to say, but unfortunately no time right now. I will check all your blogs and post again soon!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey, if you travel to Loveland, you will be about 20 mins from mine and Sonya's house too! You better call us so we can see you girlfriend!!!! I would love that!

Crystal said...

Oh and by the way, I am back online!!!!

Cheryl said...

I don't know how scenic loveland is but you are still invited. email me and we'll get it all figured out. oh i better start cleaning!

Carrie said...

I am glad you're back! I've missed you!!!

Have fun camping if you go!

kellerie said...

where have you been? i'm feeling ignored!

Debby said...

Amanda, I got the three cards at Cheryl's yesterday. Thank you very much. I haven't felt too well lately so I haven't been on the computer much at all. I do appreciate the cards and the prayers. Tell the kids thanks for their card too, I loved it.

Debby said...

PS, Cheryl told me that you may come here. I can't wait to see you and the kids. Maybe by then I will be feeling like ME again.