Monday, July 21, 2008

Hi guys, Happy Monday. I haven't been online much lately, sorry to be so behind on what you all are doing. Truth is I am really battling depression right now and it has got me down. I can't seem to shake this funk. A lot of it is the unknown - our house, finances, my schooling (I have been working on a killer research paper & when I thought I had finished yesterday I found out today that I did it all wrong!)... And a lot is trouble with the kids. They just will not listen. I have begun reading the book 1,2,3 Magic which has received rave reviews from many. It is a really simple idea, a well written book and I am feeling confident about starting to implement the techniques. I just have to finish the book! Tough to do when I have to rewrite an entire research paper.
I am at my mom's right now using her computer because it is NOT dialup so I can get things done faster.
The kids started VBS today and had a great time. I enjoyed my few hours of peace and quiet. Now we are going back home and back to the chaos which is my life!!!!! :)
I have been thinking about you lots, Debby! Hope you are feeling better. Look for more mail!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am sorry you are in a funk! Anything I can do? I hope things improve and quickly! We all have those times when the kids won't listen, it is so nerve racking, fortunately for me it is only 1, I can't imagine 4!!

Crystal said...

I am sorry you are feeling down, I am praying for your family. I am sure it is stressful but I know it will work out for you all! The unknown is always scary!

I hate the fighting between my two boys lately, they are 10 years a part so you wouldn't think it would be an issue but they fight just like the rest of em! ha Drives me nuts!

Carrie said...

I hope you get out of your funk soon. Its hard feeling lost and not knowing what will happen day by day. I will be praying for you.

Good luck with your paper.

Lura said...

Sorry I didn't get you called back on Monday. Let me know if there's anything I can do.