Friday, January 30, 2009

I missed you all!!!!!!

Gabe at Dave and Buster's for his Birthday with Sean and I.
A delightful shot taken by us. Sticking to tradition I display no upper lip and a couple of chins. I figured no one would no it was me otherwise!


The trio enjoying a warm December day playing in the back of the truck.

I love this picture!



Happy Friday that I got my internet service back everyone!!!! Boy have I missed you guys. I am going to spend the day reading blogs and email. I told Sean to not expect anything done around the house.
Things here have been normal for the Harrises. You know, a snake here a flooded basement there.... My therapist moved to Michigan - she swears it was not to get away from me, I asked thanks to Kellie and Lura! What good self esteem boosting friends I have!!! Just kidding you guys. I have lots to post about and pictures to share, but I don't want to bombard you all at once. I will gradually do it. I hope that you are all fantastic and I can't wait to read what you have been doing. Love you guys!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are back, can't wait to have a really long chat too.

Cheryl said...

we missed you!! love the pics!! can't wait to see the rest...bombard us!!

Cheryl said...

oh i have no upper lip either!

Crystal said...

Oh girl, I cannot tell you how much I have missed you!!! I am sooo happy!!! OH YEAH, ITS MY BIRTHDAY, OH YEAH!!! HAHA

Crystal said...

Those babies look sooo grown up!!! WOW!!!!

Char said...

Welcome Back!!

Cheryl said...

crystal lied, her birthday is in june