Saturday, January 3, 2009

Guess who made the front page of the newspaper??

This is Lura posting for Amanda. Thought I'd share the "news" with you. All I have to say is "yuck, yuck, yuck". I have been in their basement. In fact, when we recently made Christmas cookies, we put them on the basement steps to cool. I jokingly told Amanda that there was something eating the cookies. Little did I know. Ewww.

The newspaper reported the snake as being a boa constrictor. (Apparently the previous renters had "lost" the snake shortly before moving out). Later the snake was deemed to be a ball python. One that had apparently eaten recently according to the reports. Has anyone seen the triplets lately?

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

only Amanda could move into a house with a huge snake!!! Oh my gosh, I would have died!!! I would have to move!!

Carrie said...

HOLY COW! That is HUGE! I would have panicked....it figures it was in Amanda's new house. Just their luck.

Lura said...

It was two feet long, which probably is smaller than it looks, but to me, a snake is a snake.

Unknown said...

Not only could you look up the article but you can read the random and sometimes silly comments, including from the owners of the snake.

Crystal said...

ha ha I was thinking the same thing! This would only happen to poor AMANDA!!! LOL WOW!!!!

kellerie said...

the lead story in the paper tonight was about the boy who owned the snake coming back and being reunited with his pet.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness. I would have to move out! What if it had babies?? EEEKK!

Debby said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, that is horrible!

Unknown said...

Amanda said that they will have roadrunner again aas of the 30th!

Cheryl said...

NEW POST MRS. ROADRUNNER